Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Wish for My Beloved Soulmate

Dear My Love
On 30 minutes a head will be d day you are born a few years ago. It's your birthday on VALENTINE's day February 14. Today everyone celebrating your b'day as well as Valentine's day. Perhaps God decided that u are born on this day so that I wil not forget your b'day hehehehe.

Dear My Love
I know that there will be no cake or wake up kiss when u are wake up tomorrow morning. Or just a happy b'day song to wake u up in the middle of d night. Don't be sad, I will make up to you on the day after tomorrow. It's better than never rite ?? hehehe

Dear My Love
I pray that God always give all the bless for you, on your health and your carrier. I pray for you that you will be always wise, more patient and think that everything will be ok

Dear My Love
There is not enough words to describe how I feel. But one thing for sure... I LOVE U